Heroes: Are You On The List? || Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay based on television series 'Heroes'.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanderdale
Admin

Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC Empty
PostSubject: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 7:42 am

Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC Heroes3

Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC HerOut

___________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction

This is an Literate to Advanced Literate RP based off of the Heroes TV show. No original characters were taken from it, just the general story and the powers. The RP and OOC are co- run by Zada Karasu and I. This is the Out Of Character thread, for discussing the Heroes roleplay and related topics.
Have fun guys, and don't be a stranger!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Vanderdale on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://areyouonthelist.forumotion.com
Zada

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 6:04 am

I AM ALIIIIIIIVE
Back to top Go down
Vanderdale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:01 am

Huzzah! Try not to die again, it's most inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
klypse

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:48 am

. . . How do . . . How do I DO this? o-o
Back to top Go down
Zada

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:00 am

It's basically like Gaia forums just without all the annoying Gaia-ness?
Back to top Go down
klypse

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:27 am

I see. . . it'll take some getting used to. But I'm smart, or so they say. I'll figure it out . . . with someone to hold my hand along the way, that is. =]

Nice work though. This looks like it took some time. I'm impressed. And happy that people still care.
Back to top Go down
klypse

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Oh man. Good news. This site isn't blocked at work (like Gaia is). Holy hell I'm going to be on here constantly...
Back to top Go down
klypse

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Hey all. I'm here constantly but no one else is.

Everyone getcha asses in here. 1 OOC post a day. NEW GOAL. GO!
Back to top Go down
klypse

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:49 am

. . . that didn't work. Bahah.
Back to top Go down
Zada

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:10 am

I
AM
HERE

I'm working on a Max post expect that tonight woooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Zada

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:12 am

POSTED WHATWHAT

I have much bigger plans for that post style but. It's midnight. And I figured the content is more important than the pictures right? Right.
Back to top Go down
Vanderdale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:40 pm

YAAAAAY
I'm just glad you posted Zada. It's perfect.

Sorry for not posting here more often guys, my life has been extremely hectically busy. I'm also not getting notifications for the OOC. Weird.

I'm still hectically busy but. Whatever. I don't care.
MUST POST afahjgdgahakklkls.
Back to top Go down
Vanderdale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:24 pm

ASSALJLKGKSKLS
http://www.deadline.com/2014/06/jack-coleman-set-for-heroes-reborn-miniseries-nbc/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Back to top Go down
Zada

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:02 pm

EEEEEE YAY

(also people should work on posts that'd be rad)
Back to top Go down
Vanderdale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:27 am

Yeah as of the end of this week i'll have more time to post, I've just been inundated with uni work ugh.
Back to top Go down
klypse

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:11 pm

HAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAY!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vanderdale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:50 pm

D'awww, thanks Klypse. <:3
It's been a pretty nothing day but eh. I'm twenty four now! That just scares me.
Back to top Go down
klypse

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:18 pm

I'm having extreme writing withdrawls. Anyone else? i'd be willing to 1x1, smalll group, or if you have an RP I could join . . or we could join one together. I'm not picky, rather, I'm desperate.

STRUGGLE BUSING WITHOUT WRITING OUTLET. I'M NOT IN SCHOOL AND DON'T HAVE WRITING ASSIGNMENTS ANYMORE.

=[
Back to top Go down
Vanderdale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 6:42 pm

I have the opposite problem, funnily enough.
I'm so burnt out from doing creative uni assignments that I'm struggling to do roleplay writing here. :C
Back to top Go down
klypse

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Just wait til you're out of uni. Sitting around on weekends, twiddling your thumbs . . . all your room-mates are out of town . . . sitting around. . . wondering what to do with your life.

Good times. Good times.

I'm bored and lonely guys. Fer reals.
Back to top Go down
Zada

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:33 am

I am in the post-grad lull and don't know how to function. My life is so weird and I have been riding the strugglebus so hard gah

expect some kind of posting from me sooooon
Back to top Go down
klypse

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:45 pm

We're here for you! It's weird on this side, lemme tell you.

Is it still acceptable to eat Ramen? Why is no one awake past 11:00pm? How do I buy lightbulbs? When is it okay to wear yoga pants in public?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC   Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes: Are You On The List? || OOC
Page 1 of 1