Heroes: Are You On The List? || Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay based on television series 'Heroes'.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEROES ARCHIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanderdale
Admin

HEROES ARCHIVE Empty
PostSubject: HEROES ARCHIVE   HEROES ARCHIVE EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:21 am

HEROES ARCHIVE Heroes3

POST ARCHIVES

So that you don't have to be constantly rooting around on Gaia to find out what had previously been said or done by different characters, I'm including in here an archive of people's post, published in order. For the sake of my own sanity I'm only going to include the past twenty pages. Details from  before this point, including dead and retired characters and important will eventually be included in HISTORY thread, when I get around to it.
HERE is a link to the original Heroes roleplay, and HERE is a link to the rebooted Heroes roleplay.
Enjoy.

Last edited by Vanderdale on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://areyouonthelist.forumotion.com
Vanderdale
Admin

HEROES ARCHIVE Empty
PostSubject: Damon Post (p.73, old RP)    HEROES ARCHIVE EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:24 am

“'But I don’t want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can’t help that,' said the Cat. 'We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.'
'How do you know I’m mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,” said the Cat. 'or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

[Don't worry,] I'm not going to hurt you....

___________________________________________HEROES ARCHIVE Damonleroche____

Once Damon was done gulping down his tasty treat Maiya held his hands and gently took off the gloves. She examined his hands carefully.
"Lets get you bandaged up while the rest cools down, ҫa va, mon chou? Hold still..."  she said as she grabbed some cream, presumably to spread on his sore, burnt skin. Uncharacteristically, Damon did as he was told and held still, although he could not help but fidget a little. He found staying still extremely difficult, like a child who has had too much sugar.  Maiya, as tenderly as possible, applied the cream to his hands. She then took some bandages and softly wrapped his hands. Now he looked a little like a mummy.
Heh. Mummy and Mommy. Damien thought with a snicker.
Maiya kissed his wrapped hands.
"There now, all better. Now how about some quiche?

Damien nodded enthusiastically. He was so hungry.
Damon was hungry too, but in an entirely different way. It had been two days since his last kill, and he was growing frustrated. Damon had to learn to curb his habits...or he'd get them both in trouble. Not that Damien was one to talk. He could barely manage an hour before getting in some sort of mischief. If he could get his hands on any type of explosive, flying device, animal or anything remotely dangerous then everyone around him was in a lot of trouble. Though he hadn't managed to get caught yet, though that was more due to luck and Damon's firm guiding hand than anything Damien did.

Maiya set the table, putting down cutlery and plates. Damien automatically reached for the knife, gripping it tightly in his bandaged hand. It was a comforting weight, he understood why Damon was so fond of knives.
Maiya cut two pieces of quiche, one for each of them, and put them on the plates. It did not take Damien long to polish off the quiche. It was immensely satisfying, Maiya sure knew how to cook. Damien looked up to see Maiya delicately eating her smaller piece of quiche, barely halfway through.  
He saw her smile. She had such a nice smile, he just wanted to cut it off and put it on his wall back home. Wherever home was. He cocked his head. He imagined saying that out loud would be vaguely disturbing for her. Things that he found sweet ad endearing were horrifying to others. Like when he sent a real cow heart in the mail to that woman he'd been following back in Massachusetts, for valentines day. He'd thought it a lovely gesture, the woman....not so much. It made for a great news story however.

"I try to keep flowers but they always die." Damien said suddenly.
"The lady at the flower shop said I have to water them regularly and give them sunlight. Then Damon killed her."
That had been a few months ago now. He'd buried her body in the fertiliser in the back. They never found her. The news made all this fuss over the phantom killer, the gruesome serial killer who plucks out the eyes of his victims. The truth was, the media didn't know half of Damon's victims. Some murders police assumed were drug related homicides, suicides, murders done by spouses, were actually Damon. Not all of his victims had the telltale signature of the phantom killer. It kept the police occupied though, which amused him.

"He killed my puppy too when he got angry. His name was Fluffy. " he said, while stabbing his empty plate with his knife.

"Or maybe that was me. I don't really remember. "

Damien sighed. He'd never managed to maintain a relationship with anyone or anything in his entire life. His mother was dead, his father was dead. Every plant or animal he'd tried to keep to fill the void had died or run away. He'd never managed to keep a normal relationship with a girl, unless you counted obsessive stalking. They either ended up murdered or ran away in fright.
'I've been watching you.' doesn't really make for a good pick up line.

Damien was lonely sometimes.

____________________________________________________________________________________

......I'm just going to [kill] you

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

Back to top Go down
https://areyouonthelist.forumotion.com

HEROES ARCHIVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes: Are You On The List? || Roleplay :: Heroes: Are You On The List? Related Topics-
Jump to: