Heroes: Are You On The List? || Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay based on television series 'Heroes'.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Hang-Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanderdale
Admin

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 8:29 am

Character Hang-Out Heroes3

THE CHARACTER HANG-OUT

Feel like playing around with your characters, but don't want to write a thousand word post? Want to see characters that don't normally interact chat with each other? The character hang-out is a place where everyone's characters can just casually sit around shooting the shit and getting up to shenanigans, with no obligations to the main plot. Think of it like the character's OOC chat.

SETTING

The main setting of the hang-out is what I'm going to call the 'Heroes Mansion', infinite in size with every kind of room you can think of. Outside are sprawling grounds with a pool, a barbecue, a helicopter landing pad, a forest, and whatever else we feel like adding at the time. It's a pretty flexible setting is what I'm saying.

GENERAL GUIDELINES

*]No need for wordy descriptions of things your characters are doing. Actions can be shown via asterisks.
So for example- Quinn: Y'know I think I'm really starting to grow out of my awkward sta- *Falls, lands on his face*

[*]The hang-out is neutral grounds. Characters might want to murder each other in the main thread but generally they'll refrain from serious acts of violence in the mansion

[*]Aside from not having characters try to kill each other every five seconds, do whatever you want! Want to have all the characters get in a water balloon fight? Awesome let's do it. (Seriously let's do it, that'd be amazing) This is just a space to have fun and relax. It's also a great way to get the creative thoughts flowing!

Back to top Go down
https://areyouonthelist.forumotion.com
Vanderdale
Admin

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:32 am

Quinn: Oh just lovely, did you really have to go make fun of me in the opening post? I'll have you know I'm quite gracef-*Trips up step, falls on his face*

Jacob: *Shakes his head and sighs* I wonder if they've got any cigarettes in this place, I've got a feeling the people here are going to cause me some serious stress. *Steps over Quinn and wanders into the mansion*

Back to top Go down
Zada

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:39 am

Ace: Here, pal. *tosses Jacob a pack of cigarettes*

Faye: *nudges Quinn with her toe* You okay there?
Back to top Go down
Vanderdale
Admin

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Jacob: *Catches the pack, looking at Ace skeptically* Not sure when we were ever pals, but okay. *Removes a cigarette, jamming it between his lips* Thanks man. *Tosses the pack back in Ace's direction, before removing a lighter from his jacket pocket and lighting the cigarette*

Quinn:Fhghmnnn.... *Well he just moved a bit so , he's still alive at least...!*
Back to top Go down
Zada

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Ace: it's a figure of speech, dude. *puts a cigarette between his lips, snaps his fingers, lights it with the flame* So what the hell is this place?

Faye: *offers Quinn a hand* come on, I'm sure there's a first aid kit inside.

Max: He's fine. Wimp. *steps around Faye and Quinn and goes straight for the bar*
Back to top Go down
klypse

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:52 am

Leo:  -snaps fingers and gestures towards cigarettes-  

Nikita:  Good lord.  -glances at watch-  I give this place an hour before it implodes upon itself.

Regan:  -jumps on top of Quinn-  Wrestle-maaaatch!!
Back to top Go down
Zada

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:07 am

Ace: *tosses cigs to Leo* There better be more of those around here somewhere.

Max: (to Nikita) Let's just hope the serial killers don't show up...*sips a drink*
Back to top Go down
klypse

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Leo: Cheers! -lights up- Yeah yeah. . . I'll nick some later, never you fear . . . Slick? Flash? What the fuck was your name again?
Nikita: -eyes Max's drink- Let's hope for your sake you're not drinking on duty . . .
Back to top Go down
Zada

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Ace: It's Ace, limey.

Max: sorry, am I on duty? I thought you suspended me. *pours another drink, offers it to Nikita* lighten up, Miss Priss.
Back to top Go down
Vanderdale
Admin

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:08 pm

Quinn: *Sheepishly* Oh ah...Why thank you m-miss, you're too k-hhurrgh!*Is jumped on by Regan aaaand is now back on the ground again*Wh..why me? DX

Jacob: *Glances around, puffing out cigarette smoke* Dunno.... Probably some kinda sick experiment, men in labcoats watching on trying to figure out how long it takes before we all kill each other. *Side-eyes Nikita, curls his lip back in disgust* Won't take long I'd say. An hour at the outset.

Damon: *Calmly appears in the kitchen doorway* Serial killers? Oh dear, we'd be in some trouble if such shady characters ever turned up now wouldn't we? (To Max) If you're pouring the drinks, I'll have a gin and tonic. *Damon you smug bastard*
Back to top Go down
Zada

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:38 am

Max: ...sure thing. *Gives Damon a drink*

Maiya: *takes a cigarette from the pack in Leo's hand, wanders over to a window seat and lights up* Yes, it would be a shame if a killer were to show up. Especially one with a checklist.

Faye: *Giggles* I don't think you can have a wrestle match if we're having a tickle fiiiiiiiight *grabs Reagan under the arms and tickles her*
Back to top Go down
klypse

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Regan:  "Cause you're so siiiilly!"  *is tickled by Faye*  Hahhahahaha!  Heyyy!!!  Hahahaha *laughs uncontrollably*

Leo:  Right . . . "Ace".  Good one.  Much better than those others. -sarcasm sarcasm-  Barkeep!  Double whiskey, on the rocks please.  Might as well make the best of this by drinkin' meself silly.

Nikita:  *eyes the drink Max is offering*  No thanks.  Someone here has to be the responsible one that does all the paperwork after you've all had your 'fun'.  And yes.  An hour tops.  *spies a bookshelf*  Might as well get something productive done.  *grabs a book, finds a chair, starts reading*  
Back to top Go down
Vanderdale
Admin

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyThu May 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Quinn: *Crawls out from under Regan while she's distracted with tickles* Ugh, five minutes and I've already endured contusions and tickle related trauma. *Starts edging away, mouthing a 'thank you' to Faye*

Jacob: *Stares at Damon* I revise my estimate. Ten minutes tops.

Damon: *Scoffs* Please, I have little interest in harming anyone here.  What kind of challenge would THAT be? *Takes his drink, sips* Hmm, not bad. Should have gone into bartending rather than all this nonsense. *Waves a hand vaguely in Jacob and Nikita's direction*

Jacob: *SCOWLS*

Damon: *Smirks* So testy, honestly. *Glances in Maiya's direction, tips his drink slightly in acknowledgment* A shame indeed...
Back to top Go down
Zada

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:36 am

Max: *Makes Leo's drink* Hey firestarter, isn't bartending usually your gig?

Ace: Yeah, it was, but I quit when the place I was working at EXPLODED

Max: Right. Got it. *gives Leo his drink*

Maiya: *gives Damon a nod, makes herself a martini*

Faye: *winks at Quinn, plops down on the floor with Reagan* Should we see if they have any video games?
Back to top Go down
Vanderdale
Admin

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:47 pm

Quinn: 8O Oh MAN video games! I hadn't even considered that. Soul Calibur is my jam. Er. I mean. *Looks at Regan, then Faye*  8I. I'm gonna go...over there now. *Edges away slowwwwly*

Jacob: The club... *shakes his head* Lost some good people that day. Some not so good one too. Guess it's all a bit of a draw. *Sighs, puffs on cigarette, broods*

Alyssa: *Saunters in, towelling her hair dry* The club? Ugh, let's not go there shall we? Like I need a reminder.
Back to top Go down
Zada

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Max: Stop broooooding. You're so boooooring. It's over and done, there's no sense in dwelling on it

Faye: I have been known to kick some butt at Soul Calibur, my friend. *rummages through TV cabinet for video games*

Ace: *cocky asshole* Well if it isn't the princess in the flesh. Weren't you passed out for most of that experience anyway?
Back to top Go down
klypse

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:19 pm

Leo: -throws back whiskey- Whew. Not bad, not bad. Looks like you might have competition for new bartender . . . Spade? Axel? I swear mate, you might need a name tag at this rate.

Regan: -wrinkles nose- No, I'm not allowed to play video games. -thinks, then recites- "They ezzarcerbate the condition."

Niki: Yep. I'm the boring one. You got me. Cut me to my core. -turns page-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Hang-Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Hang-Out   Character Hang-Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Hang-Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes: Are You On The List? || Roleplay :: Heroes: Are You On The List? Related Topics-
Jump to: